Sign Up For Updates
Next Big Things in Tech
FINAL DEADLINE: MAY 14 ($595)
Next Big Things in Tech will highlight new technology breakthroughs that promise to help define the future of the industries they serve.
- This year, there are 11 categories, with categories like health, consumer electronics, energy, and general next tech
- Applications will be judged on relevancy, ingenuity, and current and potential cultural and business impact.
Most Innovative Companies
APPLICATIONS OPEN IN MAY 2021
Most Innovative Companies has been the definitive source for recognizing the organizations that are transforming industries and shaping society.
- Organizations may apply under 42 industry and regional categories
- Entries must demonstrate how their innovations from the past year have impacted their business, their industry, and the broader culture.
- All 400+ winners appear in Fast Company magazine and on fastcompany.com
World Changing Ideas
APPLICATIONS OPEN IN SEPTEMBER 2021
World Changing Ideas honors products, concepts, companies, policies, and designs that are pursuing innovation for the good of society and the planet.
- Applicants can submit under any of the 36 industry or company demographic categories.
- Entries will be judged on impact, design, scalability, and ingenuity.
- Winners will appear in the May issue of Fast Company magazine and on our website and all honorees will be featured on fastcompany.com.
Best Workplaces for Innovators
APPLICATIONS OPEN IN JANUARY 2022
Best Workplaces for Innovators celebrates company cultures that empower employees at all levels to improve processes, create new products, or invent new ways of doing business.
- We’ve introduced several new categories to apply for, in addition to our annual Best Workplaces for Innovators list. Some of these new categories include Best Workplaces for Innovators United States, Innovative Leader of the Year, and Company Size based categories.
- Companies chosen for the Best Workplaces for Innovators, and the new category lists, will appear in the September 2021 issue of Fast Company magazine and on fastcompany.com.
Innovation By Design
Applications open in January 2022
The Innovation by Design Awards honor the designers and businesses solving the problems of today and tomorrow.
- This year, there are 37 categories, with new additions like Pandemic Response, Years in Business, Impact, and Branding.
- Entries will be judged on the key ingredients of innovation: functionality, originality, beauty, sustainability, depth of user insight, cultural impact, and business impact.
- Winners will appear in the October issue of Fast Company magazine and on our website and all honorees will be featured on fastcompany.com.
Brands That Matter
applications Open in January 2022
Brands That Matter will showcase brands that are more than the products they sell or the services they provide, that have achieved relevance through cultural impact and social engagement, and whose branding authentically communicates their missions and ideals.
- Every entry will be seen and evaluated by Fast Company’s editorial staff.
- Entries will be judged on relevancy, cultural impact, ingenuity, and business impact.
- All winners will be featured in Fast Company’s November issue, as well as all honorees will be featured on fastcompany.com.